HMW genomic DNA purification kit provides a simple, efficient and reliable method for isolating genomic DNA with high molecular weight from varieties of organism. Although the kit was designed for processing from small volume of starting material, it is easy to scale up to larger volume of samples. The procedure provided by the kit eliminates many disadvantages, such as time-consuming methods, toxic components, low yield, as compared to other commercial kits.
The purified RNA is immediately ready to use in various downstream applications, such as PCR, real-time PCR, enzymatic digestion, blotting, and hybridizations.
1. Easy processing: only 3 steps(lysis-protein removal- DNA precipitation) are needed for most samples
2. The molecular weight of purified DNA is 100-150kb.
3. High yield and purity: OD 260/OD 280 of purified DNA is between 1.8-2.0.
4. Safety for handling, shipping and storage: No phenol/chloroform extraction, no toxic chaotropic salts.
5. No column or resin is needed.
6. Extracted DNA is ready for downstream applications.