II. Product Description:
UniversalTM One-step IgG/E Detection ELISA is a latest breakthrough technology (patent pending) for identifying and quantifying total IgGs. Unlike regular (classical) ELISA, the One-step IgG or IgE Detection ELISA combines blocking, IgG binding, washing and detector antibody binding into a rapid one-step reaction. Therefore, using UniversalTM One-step IgG/E Detection ELISA kit, you can rapidly get your ELISA results around a couple of hours.
Detection and quantification of total IgG (including IgGIV. Features:
• Easy: One-step reaction instead of blocking, sample binding, washing and detector antibody binding.
• Rapid: Get results around one hour (excluding coating time).
• Reproducible: Highly reproducible results.
• Enhancer: for continuous use, store in 2~8 íŠ for up to 3 month, or store in -20 íŠ for up to a year.
• Capture antibody, Standard and ELISA Probe: store in -20 íŠ for up to 6 months or store in -70 íŠ manual defrost freezer for up to a year. Repeated freezing and thawing is not recommended.
• Coating Buffer and Rapid Wash Solution: store in room temperature for up to one year.
Note: Kit will be shipped in ambient temperature.